Tailored Sleep Plan
5 Phone Calls
Email Support Not Available
A carefully tailored plan designed to meet your family's needs with basic support and course corrections along the way!
Resolve your toddler's exhausting sleep habits with one-on-one coaching and support from the comfort of your own home and on any device. This package is perfect if you find yourself saying "Becca, Just Tell Me What To Do!"
This 3-Week Package Includes:
- Preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child's current sleep habits and routines. Having this information will help us find the fastest connection to sleep.
- Private, 75 minute webinar consultation where we will discuss our strategies, anticipate potential problems, and learn how to address bedtime, night-wakings, and other exhausting sleep habits.
- Individually tailored sleep plan prepared for your family. This plan will address your toddler's individual needs while equipping the parents to engage with confidence.
- Five follow-up phone calls during the three weeks following the consultation to check in on progress, answer questions, and work through setbacks.
- Resource guides. Receive guides on topics ranging from travel tips and dealing with Daylight Saving Time.
- 1-month free inclusion to the VIP Sleep Club where you can access community support, resource guides, interact with Becca live, and much more.
"My 18 month old, Jaxon, has never been a perfect sleeper. I read all the books, blogs, articles, you name it, and I could never get him to take a long nap or get a solid’s nights sleep. Our most recent struggle was middle of the night and early morning wake ups between 4am and 6am! Talk about exhausting! Becca came up with the perfect sleep plan for Jaxon! We checked in with her once or twice a week, and would make changes if needed! She knows the ropes y’all! If you stay consistent and follow her guidelines, you’ll see a miracle happen! Jaxon is a very strong willed and determined child so it took (and will continue to take) consistency! He thrives off of routine, and that’s what Becca helps teach you! It’s been an amazing experience so far, and I can’t wait to watch him keep steadily improving! Cheers to better sleep! I never thought this day would come!" -Katie T.