General Sleep Plan
4 Group Check-Ins
Email Support Not Available
*NEXT GROUP BEGINS MAY 2 or MAY 30*
Baby must be 6 - 16 months old
A perfect Do-It-Yourself solution with just the right amount of support!
Resolve your baby's exhausting sleep habits with group coaching and support from the comfort of your own home and on any device. This package is perfect if you just need a little direction and support, and you prefer a Do-It-Yourself approach.
This 2-Week Package Includes:
- 45 minute pre-recorded video consultation where we will discuss various strategies, anticipate potential problems, and learn how to address bedtime, night-wakings, and other exhausting sleep habits.
- Do-It-Yourself sleep plan with a step-by-step recipe and ingredients for conquering naps and sleeping all night. This plan will address a baby's sleep needs and recommended routines while equipping the parents to engage with confidence.
- Little Z's Sleep Log to document and track your baby's progress.
- 2-Weeks private facebook group for encouragement, celebrations, progress sharing, and suggestions.
- 5 check-ins in the 2-week private facebook group where Becca will answer questions and address progress
- Resource guides. Receive guides on topics ranging from travel tips and dealing with Daylight Saving Time.
Group coaching begins several times a month and group size is limited to ensure a great experience for all!
"Our little girl was never a great sleeper, she was addicted to her pacifier (or maybe I was...), and she refused naps unless we took a ride in the car. My pediatrician just wanted us to let her cry it out, but when we tried this I was uncomfortable with how upset she became. I needed a strategy, a plan to stick to. And I needed sleep. I didn't know how to help her learn to soothe herself and I felt like a terrible mom for allowing her to cry not knowing if she was learning important skills or simply getting upset to no avail. I followed Little Z's podcast and social media accounts for some time before pulling the trigger. I don't know why I waited so long! Rebecca helped us develop a strategy for helping her learn to put herself to sleep. There was no easy button, and we've had to work hard to be consistent but the tools that Rebecca gave us are invaluable. She was very supportive through the entire process and tweaked the strategies to fit our family so that we could have a little one that slept all night! We now have our evenings back and we get to sleep until morning!" -Caitlin B.