Tailored Sleep Plan
4 Phone Calls
Instant Voice Message Support (6am-9pm)
Night 1 In-Home Coaching*
Email Support Not Available
If you are a hands-on learner and looking for your biggest cheerleader, invite Becca into your home, and you will be glad you did!
*In-Home Night 1 only (5:30pm-8:30pm). Includes nursery walk-through and live strategy demonstration
**Additional travel fees may apply.
Resolve your baby's exhausting sleep habits with direct one-on-one coaching and support in baby's own room. This package is the one if you are a hands-on learner and want to experience Becca's overwhelming encouragement and you-can-do-it coaching!
This 2-Week Package Includes:
- Preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child's current sleep habits and routines. Having this information will help us find the fastest connection to sleep.
- In-Home Consultation & Coaching begins with an evaluation of the nursery and sleep area. We will then discuss strategies, anticipate potential problems, and learn how to address bedtime, night-wakings, and other exhausting sleep habits. Then Becca will guide you through the new bedtime routine, bedtime strategies, and coach you through the change. 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Individually tailored sleep plan prepared for your family. This plan will address your baby's individual needs while equipping the parents to engage with confidence.
- Four follow-up phone calls during the two weeks following the consultation to check in on progress and answer questions.
- Instant Voice Message Support using the Voxer app. Voice or text questions and updates at any time of day and she will answer back during the hours of 6am and 9pm.
- Resource guides. Receive guides on topics ranging from travel tips and dealing with Daylight Saving Time.
- 1-month free inclusion to the VIP Sleep Club where you can access community support, resource guides, interact with Becca live, and much more.
"Hands down the best investment we have ever made was into our FAMILYS sleep!! Don't be fooled... this isn't just for your baby. Just like you would hire a speech therapist or a lactation consultant, you get help for your child when they are in need. Sleep can't be pushed aside... it is so important in the development of your sweet baby. Hey mom... if you aren't sleeping... it's not going to "pass"... get Becca to come help you. It has literally changed our lives. Everyone is happier and thriving!!" -Whitney M.