Newborn Sleep Packages
Online Newborn CourseSleep From The Start
- It’s never to early to have Sleep From The Start!
- Created for newborns (expecting to 12 weeks old), in this online video course you’ll learn ALL the ins and outs of newborn sleep, routines and expectations.
- Four pre-recorded lessons with corresponding handouts
- You’ll learn how to implement bedtime rotuine, daily nap routines, nap and night expectations, feeding routines and when to expect your baby to sleep through the night.
One-On-One CoachingCourse + Coaching Calls
- This popular package has it all!
- You’ll receive the entire Sleep From The Start Online Course (four pre-recorded lessons with corresponding handouts)
- PLUS four 30 minute phone calls to use with Becca before your baby turns 4 months old
- BONUS: One month in VIP Sleep Club- Private Online Group of former Little Z’s Families. You’ll receive an addtional phone call, group coaching call (season sleep topic), and giveaways and Q&A on Private Facebook Page.
We had the awesome opportunity to work with Becca from day 1 literally! We were able to get Cade on a consistent nap routine and getting him to sleep on his own after just a few weeks. And then sleeping through the night at 2 months old!
Becca is so friendly and just an awesome mom. So having another mom to bounce ideas off and sometimes commiserate with makes all the difference! And as a first time mom myself getting helpful hints and products that worked for her are great starting points!
I loved working with her from the beginning to help walk us through the craziness that are newborns and set us up for great sleep before we really had the chance to develop bad habits or troublesome sleep.
Becca knows what she’s doing! It may feel weird to hire someone to help your baby sleep but it really helps to have an actual person help and give advice rather than just blindly searching the internet or reading a book. Thank you Becca, this was a great experience! After every session it felt like I had been given a long distance high five! You’re so positive and encouraging in making parents feel like they can do it! Even if it might be tough. Kathy
Good skills that will pay off in the long run
With a newborn, wake times and lengths can be really confusing. The guidelines Becca shares for feedings and naps were really helpful! There are definitely times when I want to throw in the towel and take the easier nap route. It is so encouraging to learn how to set them up with good skills that will pay off in the long run! Meagan