Meet Becca Campbell
B.A. Education & Master in Art of Teaching
Most days you can find me playing make believe with my girls, but I am mostly known for loving a good night of sleep! People have definitley referred to me as The Sleep Whisperer because I love serving your family by resolving your child’s exhausitng sleep habits. I am so passionate about shouting to the world: you don’t have to be a tired parent!
- I received a B.A. in Elementary Education and a Master in the Art of Teaching from Louisiana State University
- I previously taught Fifth and Third Grade Science & Social Studies
- Motivated by my own experiences as a parent, I trained extensively as a Pediatric Sleep Consultant.
- I am now dedicated to helping parents learn the skills to teach their children to become independent, healthy sleepers
A well-rested child is curious, energetic, happy, playful, and eager to learn.
I am more interested in improving your child’s sleep than preaching a particular sleep philosophy.
When parents entrust me as their child’s “sleep coach,” I appreciate that they are placing a great deal of trust in me; a responsibility I take very seriously.
- To give you honest information about WHY sleep is so important for your child’s well-being, which will fuel your motivation.
- To give you an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that lets you make some choices about what is the right approach for your child.
- To show you how to measure success. No, you shouldn’t expect your child to sleep 12 uninterrupted hours on the first night, although it does happen!