Hey! I'm Becca Campbell. Most days you can find me reading books with my two girls, but I am mostly known for loving a good night of sleep! I'm passionate about my mission to spread the news: you don't have the be a tired parent!
I'm convinced I have the best job in the world... serving your family by resolving your child’s exhausting sleep habits.
I serve parents who struggle with getting their newborn, baby or child to sleep well all night.
Through group or one-on-one coaching I am able to give you the tools to create a solid night of sleep so you can look forward to bedtime.
When I am not working with your family you can catch me creating the next podcast, flipping through Instagram stories, cooking dinner with Chad or finding a new park to explore with our girls.
Education is my foundation
I received a B.A. in Elementary Education and a Master in the Art of Teaching from Louisiana State University
- I previously taught Fifth and Third Grade Science & Social Studies
- Motivated by my own experiences as a parent, I trained extensively as a Pediatric Sleep Consultant.
- I am now dedicated to helping parents learn the skills to teach their children to become independent, healthy sleepers
I believe healthy sleep habits make for healthy children.
A well-rested child is curious, energetic, happy, playful, and eager to learn.
I am more interested in improving your child’s sleep than preaching a particular sleep philosophy.
When parents entrust me as their child’s “sleep coach,” I appreciate that they are placing a great deal of trust in me; a responsibility I take very seriously.
I will always...
- Give you honest information about WHY sleep is so important for your child’s well-being, which will fuel your motivation.
- Provide an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that lets you make some choices about what is the right approach for your child.
- Show you how to measure success. No, you shouldn’t expect your child to sleep 12 uninterrupted hours on the first night, although it does happen!